Geo textiles can be woven using both automated machines & hand operated machines, geo textiles that are made by machines use only machine spun twine, but hand operated machines can handle both machine spun twine & handmade yarn.
Coir mats could be either rolled up or baled depending on the requirement.
Most common are 400g/sqm, 700g/sqm geo textiles but we can supply between 300g/sqm to 100g/sqm based on the requirement. The weight per square meter is controlled by changing the type of twine used & number of twines used.
No fertilizer content in the Geo textile and composed soil should be placed over the geotextile if base soil is not good enough. Contact us for the steps that you need to follow and we will advice accordingly.Advantages of using Geo Textiles
- Temporary soil covering until re-vegetation take place.
- Shield against wind or water erosion.
- Re-enforce soil.
- Stopper for composed material, seeds & seed links..
- Enhance water draining.
- Biodegradable and finally improve quality of soil.
- Environmental friendly product.
- 100% renewable strength.
- High tensile strength.
- It can be laid on high gradients.
- Variable sizes are available.
- Aperture Size (Yarns per given length in both directions) can be adjusted to suit the application.